Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy ' Tang Yuan ' Festival..!!!

Tomorrow will be 'Tang Yuan' Festival. I believe majority of the chinese will be making 'tang yuan' tonight. Ya, me too..!! This year grandma celebrate Tang Yuan Festival at KL, so me n my bro take over this great job, making loads of small n cute 'flour ball's. Lol.. XP

Hehe.. This two special one is made by me. One is white with small red dots, another one i am actually trying to make a head with eyes, nose, mouth n hair..!! Mom said looks frightening, but for me i think quite creative.. wakakaka... Doubt anyone will eat it. Bro made alot too, snake, planet etc.. but all rejected by mom. Haha.. This year we can be so 'creative' because grandma is not here, haha, she wont stop us from doing all these.. XP


We did a little bit only for this year. Every year, grandpa will say we must do only red or only white, this year he got no chance to complain, but i think tomorrow night, after we pray, he'll go into my dream n complain gua.. Haha. Sorry grandpa! But to me, i think mixing red n white together is a brilliant idea, cos it's vry convenience to us. Next time, u no need to think how many red n white to take or to eat, because each n everyone got red n white!! Easy isn't it? LOL............... ^^

No comments: